Building Brand Awareness For Startups And SMEs
ABOUT THE EVENT
Come and join this breakfast session with Adrian Heng, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Booqed SEA as he lays out the steps in the right direction to get you started in a logical and holistic way that includes media and digital engagement, events and guerilla marketing tactics towards building your brand.
In this breakfast session, you will learn:
- How to attract the attention of the media
- Set realistic expectations of what social media can do
- Start to build a holistic approach
Adrian Heng, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Booqed SEA
- Chairman of the Advisory Board for the National University of Singapore’s Communications and New Media
- Worked in some of the world’s leading PR consultancies, advising blue-chip MNCs to start-ups, leaving as regional practice director of digital and crisis communications
- Awards for various communications and marketing excellence over the years, as well as 2015’s top 100 most influential global marketing leaders
- Accredited member of the Institute of Public Relations, Singapore
- Adjunct Lecturer at the National University of Singapore
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). It was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open and dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.
- Title was changed to "Building Brand Awareness For Startups And SMEs". Orig#310337 2018-01-23 06:38:14